Sr. Full Stack Software Developer – Malvern, Pa.
This is a direct hire W2 role, Corp-to-Corp is NOT AVAILABLE
Onsite interview is required
The Sr. Developer will design, build, test, deploy and support elegant, scalable and reliable software solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Developer will collaborate within & across cross-functional, Agile teams, to deliver highly scalable software solutions as per customers’ requirements and standards, achieving business objectives. The Sr. Developer will be contributing to, and promoting the company’s engineering standards and practices. The Sr. Developer would also be mentoring Jr. Developers and peers.
- 10+ years in developing web applications & web architecture.
- High proficiency is required in following technologies:
- Strong understanding, knowledge & experience working with Agile methodology
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Experience with Git in a continuous integration environment is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate successfully with distributed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model
- Experience with microservices architectures and NoSQL database technologies
- Usability, user experience and design skills
Contact Joseph Ward at email@example.com to apply.