ServiceNow Project Manager
InSource, Inc., an Elite Services and Sales Partner of ServiceNow, a company that specializes in IT Operations Management (ITOM), Security Operations (SecOps), and Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to coordinate the execution and implementation of customer deployments. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to put their project management skills to the test in a creative and fast-paced environment. The Project Manager is accountable for all facets of the project lifecycle and relationship management with the project stakeholders. Each PM is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects.
- Manage large-scale projects or multiple small to mid-range projects with overall responsibility for the project’s success.
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project performance goals, metrics, and baselines.
- Implement and follow PMP standard methodologies, processes, and tools to develop and maintain project documentation, work plans, and project deliverables.
- Guide others in the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and direction
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management, and contacts. Communicate project status to identified stakeholders through routine status reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and business issues.
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team member activities are routinely collected and reported in a standard fashion.
- Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure project success.
- Assist in the advancement of project management competencies, including the development of methodologies and frameworks, development and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews, and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management activities.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ project management experience to lead projects as well as guide others on project management techniques.
- Manage the project requirements and deliverables
- Liaison between appointed project leads and corporate project management to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Experience with Project Management Life Cycle
- Monitoring project risks and execution
Beneficial Attributes (desired but not required):
- Project Management Certification
- Knowledge of ServiceNow implementation
- Experience with UTC environment
- Operational Readiness Lead experience
InSource offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as an array of optional benefits, 401k matching, PTO, travel opportunities, flexible remote and onsite officing, and other perks. We want to attract and retain quality talent to become a member of the team contributing not only to InSource’s success but more importantly, to our customer’s success.