Write extensible code that is well structured, properly documented and is easy to maintain. Build new applications to support internal business users' requirements. Drive application architecture and design through best practices. Work with with the business users, define business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. Develop new, and modify existing software solutions using Java/J2EE. Develop and execute test cases. Create easy-to-understand technical documentations for newly and enhanced software applications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing large/enterprise Java/J2EE applications.
- Strong experiences in: Spring Boot, CI/CD tools, SOAP web services.
- Experience in code review.
- Good knowledge of Subversion or Git.
- Experience in various design patterns.
- Strong database experiences in Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able and available to work onsite when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar major, or equivalent work experience.