Business Systems Analyst
- Elicit and analyze requirements using JAD, one-on-one interviews, requirements workshops, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with external/internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts such as FRDs, BRDs, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Write complex SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from various databases.
- Map data from heterogenous sources to target enterprise data warehouse.
- Work independently with users to define concepts while maintaining transparent coordination with stakeholders and project managers.
- Liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Setup and assist business users in conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- 5+ years in a technical BSA role, preferably in P&C/Health Insurance, eCommerce or Mobile domain.
- Strong skills in eliciting and analyzing user requirements, and creating BRDs and FRDs.
- Expert in full SDLC (Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance).
- Solid skills in writing complex SQL queries and analyzing the acquired data for reports.
- Experience in creating data mapping documents and business process flows.
- Creating and managing various artifacts such as Use Cases, User Stories, Visio Diagrams/Visual Mockups.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
- Strong experience working in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and Hybrid environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remote work possible
March 2, 2023