- Develop and author procedures and workflows to standardize and document requirements processes.
- Work with users and stakeholders to elicit and define functional/non-functional requirements.
- Develop system requirements and detailed workflow and task flow diagrams using pertinent tools (Visio for example).
- Identify acceptance criteria for requirements.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and workshops. Conduct and manage JAD sessions.
- Setup and help users in conducting UAT.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Waterfall/Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of BA disciplines and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to identify root causes in order to design and test possible solutions.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment, managing multiple priorities concurrently.
- Experience in wireframing, prototyping and mockups.
- Experience writing basic SQL queries to retrieve data from a database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a Property & Casualty, or Healthcare Insurance industry is highly desired.
Remote work possible
March 2, 2023