Windows Systems Administrator- Philadelphia, PA
Center City- Philadelphia, Pa.
6 months + Contract Position temp role, possible extension
Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for Windows administration and work with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP. Windows Systems Administrator will work with File Systems Management including NetApp. Windows Systems Administrator will work with VMware. Windows Systems Administrator will also be responsible for server administration, server issues, software releases, disaster recovery, back-up operations and scripting.
- 4+ years of systems administration – Windows
- 3+ years of VMware experience
- Experience with Storage Area technology
- Experience with file systems management, NetApp
- Certifications are recommended
Contact Joseph Ward at email@example.com to apply.