Contract and Contract to Hire
Technical Project Manager will manage large projects through entire project lifecycle. Technical Project Manager will be responsible for creating project plans and schedules, driving project deliverables and tasks, and utilizing Clarity for projects. Technical Project Manager will work with business teams and technical teams to ensure stakeholder satisfaction. Technical Project Manager will work in the PMO and be responsible for forecasting, managing budgets, project scope, and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of experience as a PM creating project plans
- Experience managing project scope, resource allocation, timelines, budgets
- Experience managing technical projects from ‘soup to nuts’
- Experience with Clarity and MS Project
- Effective communication skills
- PMP is a plus
Contact Joseph Ward at email@example.com to apply.