- This event has passed.
North Florida ServiceNow User Group – St. Petersburg
March 7, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We are very excited to announce the next North Florida ServiceNow User Group meeting taking place at Jabil’s Corporate IT Offices in St. Petersburg on March 7, 2018!
ServiceNow specialists and expert users will be gathering to discuss the latest ServiceNow news and updates, along with best practice discussions and opportunities for networking with your fellow service management professionals.
Thank you to our host, Jabil and to our sponsor, InSource!
- 12:00-12:45 Registration/Lunch
- 12:45-01:00 Welcome
- 01:00-01:30 CMDB: The Key to Successful Vulnerability Response — Barry Stewart, Jabil
- 01:30-02:00 The Employee Experience — Matt Parrish, ServiceNow
- 02:00-02:30 Adventist Health System
- 02:30-02:45 Break
- 02:45-03-15 Bridge the ITSM Gap — Jason Reed, InSource & Mark Severe, Red Lobster
- 03:15-04:00 Kingston Overview (to cover Asset Management) — Chris Smith, ServiceNow
- 04:00-04:15 Closing/Raffle
Date: March 7, 2018
Time: 12:00pm-4:00pm (ET)
Location: Ceridian, 3201 34th St. S., St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Parking: You can park anywhere in the parking lots surrounding the campus. There is a map attached for reference. The building we are in is circled. We are on the second floor in room number F201.