Account Executive IT Staffing
InSource is one of the nation’s leading providers of ServiceNow and Tech Talent Staffing Services. Our IT staffing services provide our clients with highly qualified Technology Consultants to help them achieve their business initiatives and transform the way they do business.
Our consultants endure a rigorous screening process inclusive of a meeting, reference check, technology assessment, as well as drug and background screenings. We provide three types of IT staffing solutions: Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Placement.
InSource serves organizations both large and small with one driving motivation: to instill confidence in their IT department, making information-technology a genuine asset builder. We are proud to have a reputation of being more than an IT staffing agency. We are a business solutions company, and solutions often boil down to the right people with the right technology.
InSource is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team, focusing on selling and expanding IT staffing services to new & existing clients in the greater Philadelphia area.
The business development role will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new client business as well as retaining and expanding existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of sales experience; IT staffing sales experience preferred, and be local to the Delaware Valley, understand technology, and have a passion for team work, collaboration, building relationships and selling services.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team as part of account management team
- Competitively position and sell InSource services and solutions to new and existing clients
- Understand the client’s strategic goals, existing IT environment, and other factors that influence buying decisions
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Identify new business opportunities for InSource
- Self-driven, highly focused, results-oriented and quality decision-making
- A broad understanding of the IT staffing industry relative to key technology trends, business drivers and strategies
- Consultative, value-based sales approach with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to accelerate the sale-to-close cycle
- Experience in IT staffing
- Experience with account management, business development
- Establish/build relationships
- Ability to develop account plans and strategies
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to seek additional assistance as appropriate
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks
Contact Joseph Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.