Network Administrator Philadelphia, PA
Center City- Philadelphia, Pa.
Contract to Hire (6 months to hire)
The client wants to hire this resource full time after 6 months, must be willing and able to convert as an FTE
Network Administrator will be responsible for VOIP administration, primarily Cisco technologies. Network Administrator will support telecommunications and network communications of the company. Network Administrator will work with Juniper routers and switches and Cisco routers and switches as well as Checkpoint & Palo Alto firewalls. Network Administrator will be responsible for working with dynamic routing protocols including BGP.
- 4+ years of network administration
- Experience with Juniper routers and switches, Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with VoIP including softphones
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager
- Experience with CheckPoint firewalls
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Juniper certifications and/or Cisco certifications are preferred
- Experience with data center migrations preferred
- Certifications are recommended
Contact Joseph Ward at email@example.com to apply.