ServiceNow Express - Administrator Training Course
InSource’s exclusive ServiceNow Express Training course offers a safe, non-production environment for administrators to build confidence and increase comfort level with ServiceNow Express. Over the course of two days (12- 14 classroom hours), trainees will build proficiency through hands-on lessons and learn a multitude of tips and tricks that will ensure maximum benefit from this platform. Although technical in nature, this course is suited for anyone involved in the definition and design of ServiceNow Express – administrators, process owners, and managers alike.
Training Topics covered include:
- Navigation and use of the Administrator Console
- Understanding & Configuring core Application Building Blocks – Form Fields & Layouts, Business Rules, UI Policies, Approvals, and Notifications!!
- Understanding & Configuring core User-facing Features – Branding, Homepages, Navigators, leveraging the UI
- Setting up and integrating supporting applications (CMDB & Knowledge) within ITSM
- Building a Service Catalog and configuring catalog items – Presentation, Execution Workflow, Approvals & Assignments
- Tips and Tricks addressing common stumbling blocks, methods for navigating hidden system features
- And more!
To download a list of course topics, click here.
For more information on our upcoming ServiceNow Express Admin Training, click here.
InSource is a ServiceNow Authorized Training Partner, a recognition of our expertise and experience with the ServiceNow platform. E-mail us at Training@insourcenow.com to set up a free discovery session and quote.