As a ServiceNow Gold Services Partner, InSource, along with a dedicated team of ServiceNow specialists, provides the technology solutions to meet all of your needs. For more than 15 years, InSource has successfully led organizations of all sizes and across a broad spectrum of industries in re-defining streamlined, efficient business processes. Together, InSource and ServiceNow’s partnership can help transport your organization’s processes to the cloud. With our own proven methodology, we deliver fast, time-to-value to your business.
As a leading ServiceNow Gold Services partner, InSource helps our clients
Offering Advanced Always-Online Cloud Services as ServiceNow Partners
Our IT infrastructure library (ITIL) certified engineers will help you maximize the efficiency of your existing systems while also developing new processes to help your IT department scale to meet future demands.
PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED ITIL SERVICENOW INTEGRATION
We work with your IT department and with other IT decision makers within your organization to best determine how ServiceNow solutions can fit into your IT processes. By doing this early in the ITSM optimization process, we save you both time and money and ensure that your IT department stays lean and Agile.
FITTING OUR TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
We implement frameworks, industry standards such as ITIL and COBIT, based on a deep analysis of your specific organization’s needs and future direction. Rather than providing single-sized, prepackaged solutions to your needs, we create processes and packages to fit your business needs and maximize your investment.
Our ServiceNow Specializations as ServiceNow Partners:
InSource offers flexible hourly bundles to provide a system administrator or augment your system administration staff. Bundles must be purchased in three-month increments, with the ability to increase hours as needed throughout your project scope.
Each three-month bundle can be used towards:
- ServiceNow Implementation
- Implementation of your ServiceNow Applications
- Post-Implementation Support
- Product Maintenance
- Incremental Enhancement
InSource’s Virtual Administration service delivers value to your business quickly through ITSM solutions. Whether your IT department has a critical project that demands extra attention or is inundated with an overwhelming backlog, our virtual team of experts ensures transparent and customizable support for all your ServiceNow requests. Our program enables you to utilize hours at your leisure, over a 12-month period, to ensure your ITSM ServiceNow environment is fully optimized and running efficiently.
INTOUCHNOW CUSTOMER PORTAL
The process for submitting and approving requests is simple with online access to our InTouchNow Customer Portal. Ongoing Virtual Admin communications ensure complete transparency into all of your requests, from beginning to end.
ServiceNow’s IT Business Management solution provides IT leaders the financial visibility they need to map costs of technical and business services. IT Business Management supports Cost Transparency, Project and Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management. Learn More
To find out how InSource can help your organization transform its IT Business Management process, contact one of our professionals at +1 610 592 0800, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to:
- Maximize the efficiency of your employee onboarding process so that they can hit the ground running on day one?
- Create the most secure risk compliance offboarding processes possible?
- Achieve maximum integration with your cloud-based services and platforms, including Active Directory, Salesforce, and more?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then InSource has the Onboarding and Offboarding solution that your organization needs. We offer a unique orchestration solution that allows for seamless provisioning from the ServiceNow Service Catalog. Our partnership with Okta as well as our ability to work with any number of identity management providers allows us to craft a solution that suits your organization’s needs from both an efficiency and security perspective.
InSource’s DeployNow program is an exciting new offering that allows companies to engage the powerful ServiceNow platform while mitigating the risk of varying implementation fees. This new platform allows InSource to offer a fixed-fee, tier-based implementation matrix, based on the level of services that the client wishes to utilize from the ServiceNow platform.
As a Gold Service Partner with ServiceNow, InSource is uniquely positioned to implement a solution that will improve the way your company handles its various IT and project management needs.
InSource is now offering an exciting new ServiceNow Staffing program. Through this new initiative, companies will have the opportunity to hire qualified ServiceNow Technical Consultants who have been vetted by InSource and who will receive significant hands-on training through a new program. This program is designed to mitigate costs and risks typically involved with hiring new consultants.
The highlights of the new program include:
- InSource and “Customer” will conduct joint interviews to select the best candidate that fits the customer culture.
- InSource will offer the candidate a full-time position as a SN Technical Consultant (TC) with the understanding that the intention is that they will become a full-time employee of the customer.
- Over a 3-month period, InSource will train the TC using the following methods.
- Mentoring by a Senior Technical Consultant
- Attend the ServiceNow System Administrator class.
- Participate in InSource engagements.
- The TC will take and pass the SN System Administration Certification exam.
- After 3-months have elapsed, the TC will be placed as a contractor at the customer full-time for 6 months.
- The TC can continue to leverage Sr. TC resources at InSource during the 6 month period at no charge to the customer.
- At the 6 month mark, the customer can covert this contractor at no fee to a full-time employee.
- There is no risk to the customer. If for some reason the customer is not happy with this contractor or has a change in direction, the customer bears no responsibility.
To learn more about our ServiceNow Staffing Program e-mail us at email@example.com.