InSource is one of the nation’s leading providers of ServiceNow and Tech Talent Staffing Services. Our IT staffing services provide our clients with highly qualified Technology Consultants to help them achieve their business initiatives and transform the way they do business.
Our consultants endure a rigorous screening process inclusive of a meeting, reference check, technology assessment, as well as drug and background screenings. We provide three types of IT staffing solutions: Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Placement.
InSource serves organizations both large and small with one driving motivation: to instill confidence in their IT department, making information-technology a genuine asset builder. We are proud to have a reputation of being more than an IT staffing agency. We are a business solutions company, and solutions often boil down to the right people with the right technology.
InSource is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team, focusing on selling and expanding IT staffing services to new & existing clients in the greater Philadelphia area.
The business development role will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new client business as well as retaining and expanding existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of sales experience; IT staffing sales experience preferred, and be local to the Delaware Valley, understand technology, and have a passion for team work, collaboration, building relationships and selling services.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team as part of account management team
- Competitively position and sell InSource services and solutions to new and existing clients
- Understand the client’s strategic goals, existing IT environment, and other factors that influence buying decisions
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Identify new business opportunities for InSource
- Self-driven, highly focused, results-oriented and quality decision-making
- A broad understanding of the IT staffing industry relative to key technology trends, business drivers and strategies
- Consultative, value-based sales approach with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to accelerate the sale-to-close cycle
- Experience in IT staffing
- Experience with account management, business development
- Establish/build relationships
- Ability to develop account plans and strategies
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to seek additional assistance as appropriate
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks
Contact: Joseph Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNow Integration Specialist will be responsible for developing and handling administration and configuration of ServiceNow. ServiceNow Integration Specialist will provide customizations including screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, and custom scripting. ServiceNow Integration Specialist will be responsible for understanding and translating business requirements as needed and implementing new functionality. ServiceNow Integration Specialist will be responsible for working with Web Services, SOAP, REST, APIs and integrations.
ServiceNow Integration Specialist
- 5+ years of design and implementation of ITSM platforms
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience
- MUST have experience with 2+ ServiceNow implementations
- Experience with Web Services including Rest, SOAP, WCF
- Experience with XML, AJAX
- Experience with integrations using JDBC or ODBC
- Experience with client specific reporting, integration components
- Effective communication skills, communicate cross-functionally
- MUST be specialized in one or more of the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, CMDB, Discovery, Asset, Service Catalog, Orchestration, MGT, ServiceWatch
We are looking for a dynamic ServiceNow Administrator to support and develop in an expanding ServiceNow environment. You will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- 2+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
InSource, Inc., a Master Solutions Partner of ServiceNow, the global leader in IT Service Management (ITSM), is seeking an Engagement Manager (EM) to coordinate the execution and implementation of customer ITSM deployments. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to put their project management skills to the test in a creative and fast paced environment. An Engagement Manager is accountable for all facets of the project lifecycle and relationship management with the project stakeholders. Each EM is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a matrix team of resources in the requirements gathering, design, testing, and successful deployment of ITSM solutions
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the project ramp up, requirements and design through development, test, final delivery, and production
- Leading a team in initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of the project to produce the required deliverables
- Assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of projects
- Drive application development and implementation of creating a systems solution that satisfies the client’s business processes and requirements
- Contributing to the overall direction of the project and strategy
- Managing projects and deadlines in anticipation of customer needs and requirements
- Reporting status and progress on a timely basis along with active management of project issues, risks and dependencies
- Foreseeing potential business or technical issues within the project and addressing them before they become problems
- Acting as a change agent on matters that affect the project; helping to identify and eliminate barriers and offering ideas to resolve problems
- Consistently seeing through complexity and detail to get to the critical issues at hand
- Serving as the primary resource and coordinator for other employees within the project team
- Delivering messages, both verbally and in writing, that are clear and concise
- Overseeing various systems projects of a complex nature
- Interfacing with other functional areas and managing the project with decisions often impacting several functional areas
- Provide task direction to project staff when appropriate
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication
- Impeccable time-management and record keeping
- A strong personal commitment to quality service
- A positive can-do attitude & willingness to learn
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience + approximately 5+ years’ directly related experience in IT solution delivery experience including time as a project team lead or technical project manager
- Proficiency in the use of a Project Management/Resource Planning applications
- Experience working on and managing projects with direct client exposure
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to grasp the “big picture”
- Must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Must have demonstrated success in project management
- Knowledge of enterprise system software solutions and the integration of business process design to final solution
- Proven ability to master and apply knowledge of application technology and strategies to support the client’s deployment and help them achieve their business goals and objectives
- Practical knowledge of phased system developments and lifecycle
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to effectively manage medium size teams (10-20)
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes
InSource is a Master Solutions ServiceNow partner, a global IT management leader, and a leader in IT staffing management. We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist to provide support and services for our current and existing clients. The chosen candidate will have expertise in using the ServiceNow application as well as in installing and maintaining ServiceNow implementations. This position will provide the candidate with multiple opportunities to test their own technical skill in a fast-paced, creative, and highly demanding environment. The ServiceNow Implementation Specialist communicates directly with the client’s System Administrator and associated IT personnel and will be responsible for managing accounts for multiple clients simultaneously.
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Duties:
- Providing customization of client’s ServiceNow implementations, assisting with ServiceNow application integration, LDAP and workflow administration, data imports and analysis, third party integration, and developing custom scripting implementations.
- Responding to technical and ServiceNow application configuration queries
- Facilitating and managing application and module rollout
- Facilitating and managing patches and other maintenance functions
- Developing technical documents from business requirements
- Implementing and managing new functionality on an on-going basis
This is a highly technical role that requires the selected candidate to interface with IT administrators and personnel at all levels. Additional requirements include:
- Excellent command of the English language and technical communication
- High-level time-management and records management abilities
- Ability to translate complex technical documents into shipping code
- Personal commitment to providing high levels of quality assurance
- Positive attitude with ability and willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Ability to work independently and with a team
To be considered for this position, candidates should possess a strong understanding of enterprise IT technologies, have a B.A. in Computer Science or equivalent experience, and have a minimum of 3 years experience with the following:
- Common Web Applications, Networks, Protocols, and Frameworks
- Common Email Protocols such as SMTP and POP3
- A Basic Understanding of the Fundamentals of Relational Databases
Additional Experience in the following areas are preferred:
- Experience Administering and Maintaining LDAP directories
- Using and Implementing Single Sign-On Technology such as Digested Token and SAML
- Integrating Web Services
- Additional experience with the ServiceNow application, or with ServiceNow implementation is a major bonus
List of Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise Service Management platforms and applications. (Preferably ServiceNow, BMC, CA or similar)
- Strong knowledge of scripting and Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
- Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 best practices
- ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Demonstrated consulting expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend) in mid-sized and large (Fortune 500) customer environments
- Demonstrated Enterprise Architecture skills, especially in Enterprise System Management and IT Service Management space
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move projects forward
InSource seeks experienced Solution Consulting Professionals to architect solid Enterprise Service Management platform solutions for our clients to enable them to transform from traditional organizational models to service based organizations.
As a senior member of the Solution Consulting team, this role will architect and design engagements implementing Enterprise Service Management solutions leveraging the InSource delivery model.
- Architecting and designing implementations of Enterprise Service Management platform solutions
- Develop roadmap and blueprints to enable client transition to Service based organization with clear, realistic, and pragmatic goals that are aligned with strategic direction
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Planning and managing discovery/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, developing SOWs for Professional Service engagements
- Demonstrations of Enterprise Service Management solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Assisting withe responses to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on ServiceNow product developments/releases to a level required for demos, POC/POVs, scoping sessions and customer roadmap development
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company, its technology partners and their competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products and services including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Staying current on professional service offerings related to implementations and ongoing enhancements and administration
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations…etc. in preparation for deployment
- Ensuring continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery
- Actively develop practice IP by driving continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars…etc.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Travel will be required as needed to serve the business. This position may require up to 50% of travel (US domestic only)
Contract and Contract to Hire
Technical Project Manager will manage large projects through entire project lifecycle. Technical Project Manager will be responsible for creating project plans and schedules, driving project deliverables and tasks, and utilizing Clarity for projects. Technical Project Manager will work with business teams and technical teams to ensure stakeholder satisfaction. Technical Project Manager will work in the PMO and be responsible for forecasting, managing budgets, project scope, and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of experience as a PM creating project plans
- Experience managing project scope, resource allocation, timelines, budgets
- Experience managing technical projects from ‘soup to nuts’
- Experience with Clarity and MS Project
- Effective communication skills
- PMP is a plus
Contract and Contract to Hire
Business Analyst will be responsible for working with business teams to gather requirements. Business Analyst will act as the liaison between business and technical teams to translate requirements and drive project delivery. Business Analyst will work in an Agile environment and work with the development team on requirements and needs of the business as well as be knowledgeable of the SDLC.
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT BA
- 3+ years of experience working as a BA on application development projects
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Understanding of SDLC
- Strong communication skills, experience working with business units
- Excellent documentation skills
Seeking a mature professional to provide support and troubleshooting for the effective deployment of new and updated information technology programs and systems including but not limited to procedural or programmatic matters, system documentation, and new systems or components testing and implementation. Progress and resolve matters to assure reliability, credibility, accuracy, and/or improved results of deployed systems to support business processes and enabling infrastructure aligned with organization strategy and objectives, and consistent with future information technology plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology field; equivalent experience may be considered; demonstrated knowledge of current technology.
- 4-6 years’ experience supporting deployment processes and troubleshooting in a previous application or infrastructure support role. Previous experience as an application developer or software engineer desirable.
- Understanding of and experience with enterprise-level, complex application deployments. Experience with JIRA/ Bamboo or other deployment and release management tools
- Experience with SVN / GIT or other source control tools
- Must exhibit excellent technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience with .NET based applications and Microsoft IIS
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 2003/2008/2012 operating systems.
- Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, ability to write/execute SQL Queries, and understanding of relational database concepts.
- Strong understanding of Client Server/Web application architectures.
- Must possess scripting ability (e.g. PowerShell, VBScript, C#, etc.)
- Understanding of basic web protocols and security. HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, certificates.
- Understanding of basic network, server, and storage concepts. TCP/IP, load balancing, virtualization, SMB/CIFS
- Knowledge of consuming APIs (e.g. RESTful)
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management tools is desired
- Is technically proficient in at least two relevant technology areas or skill sets (e.g. VMWare, Microsoft Technologies, PowerShell).
- Experience with public cloud deployments (AWS / Azure) is desired
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk 2013 and Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 is desired
- Linux – RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu support is a bonus.
- Works independently
- Produces consistent continued positive trends in results and overall performance
- Proactively identifies, analyzes and resolves daily procedural or programmatic problems across a broad range of systems/technology areas
- Increase in technical expertise & ability across applicable systems/technology areas of responsibility; remains current for these.
- Bamboo, application development and deployment experience the most important
- 100% paid employee benefit coverage (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
- Up to 20 Paid Days Off (4 weeks) per year to start
- + 9 Paid holidays
- Reimbursements: Tuition, Seminar and Professional Membership Dues
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Recognition Awards Program
- 401k with company match up to 7%
- Professional Development
- Flex time
- Business casual, friendly environment, just to name a few.
- ALL BENEFITS ARE EFFECTIVE THE FIRST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR HIRE DATE.
Contract/Contract to hire
Senior Project Manager coordinates business change by leading one to several concurrent, complex, and highly impactful technology projects. Responsible for navigating key stakeholder relationships, is an exceptional problem solver / decision maker, and works directly with project teams to achieve results. The Senior Project manager demonstrates mastery of project management processes and an ability to work in a highly complex technical landscape.
- Creates and maintains project plan (charters and schedules), and reviews them with the appropriate IT partners, business partners and steering committees. This includes tracking plans against agreed upon resource levels, timelines and budgets.
- Review and track critical dependencies between projects and work streams
- Maintains a deep understanding of the scope of work and is able to manage the project schedule; able to articulate how decisions may impact the schedule accordingly.
- Actively identifies and manages project risks, issues, and decisions. Is able to navigate a complex organization in order to facilitate the resolution of these.
- Provides consistent, timely, and well-crafted project progress status reporting and communications
- Interface with Integration Partner for the delivery of interdependent projects.
- Leader skilled and responsible for partnering with the project owner/sponsor and all stakeholders to create and implement appropriate and cost efficient solutions based on business objectives.
- Able to lead and successfully deliver multiple (concurrent) high priority, complex software development and integration projects in an Agile environment.
- Understands the project’s business value; ongoing monitoring of value attainment within the project lifecycle and supports the realization tracking method.
- Acts as project manager, with leadership responsibilities for a matrixed team on large sized projects. Manages results as outlined in the project’s triple constraints of budget, schedule and scope (objective/quality/performance.)
- Represents team recommendations to Senior Management, demonstrate influence over governance bodies, and communicate effectively via formal presentations.
- Builds strong relationships with business and technology leaders. Understands business area opportunities and challenges, process or system impacts to all related business or systems areas when implementing recommended solution to obtain business objectives.
- Ensures that project management governance is followed and change management procedures and supporting tools are used in executing all projects as appropriate.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate.
- Communicates technical issues, impact, and risk mitigation strategies in business terminology that can be communicated to and understood by non-technical.
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution. Leads risk and issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitors risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks.
- Strong customer service orientation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills – able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Excellent communication skills combined with experience leading a matrix project team.
- Excellent teamwork, critical thinking, analytical, judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in use of project management discipline and best practices (PMBOK driven)
- Competent in the use of all project management and analytical software tools.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert in Microsoft Project 2007 or 2010
- Have experience in effort-driven project schedules. Experience with Microsoft Project Server and/or CA Agile Central (Rally) strongly desired
- Expertise in methodology development, training and process control.
- Experience with implementing Guidewire projects preferred
- Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Four-year degree or equivalent proven project management experience and success.
- PMI or Agile certifications strongly desired
- 8+ years of project management experience guiding large sized (24-36 month, $8-$15+ million) projects to close.
- Experience managing development projects in financial services or insurance companies; commercial property and casualty insurance a plus
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors in development, testing and staff augmentation
- Working knowledge or experience in managing Agile or Iterative development projects desired
- Experience managing project teams (15+ people) operating within a matrix organization
- Desired experience managing Billing, Data Management and Reporting projects within the Insurance industry