Malvern, PA 19355
W2 Direct Hire. Visa sponsorship/transfer is not available
*** This role is for a SharePoint Developer aspiring to be an Architect ***
Onsite interview is REQUIRED after initial phone screen.
Up to 15% travel (including overseas) is required.
- Assist functional teams in the definition, configuration, development, and implementation of enterprise application solutions. Provide technical and business expertise in various applications to drive efficiencies, system integration, data integrity, and governance improvements & solutions.
- Assume product ownership. Be a visionary. Get buy-in from corporate management and other offices in the USA and abroad.
- Develop complex custom SharePoint workflows using both SPD and Nintex.
- Design and develop complex approved InfoPath/Nintex forms and experience with writing code.
- Support application development lifecycle; translate requirements into technical specifications, oversee quality assurance and functional testing activities.
- Assist SharePoint project efforts as an SME in multiple capacities including design, development, integration and issue resolution.
- Understand the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration.
- Assist in defining technology standards and governance processes for SharePoint.
- Assist in defining the logical, technical, and physical architecture for SharePoint as an application platform that is consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Participate in key process improvements as they relate to the SharePoint environment.
- Assist infrastructure teams in defining and validating systems backups and recovery procedures.
- 5-7 years’ experience designing SharePoint 2010/2013 solutions
- 5-7 years’ experience in MS SQL administration
- 5-7 years’ experience backup and disaster recovery
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012
- 5+ years directly supporting SharePoint application users
- Experience integrating 3rd party products such as Nintex Live, SFDC, JIRA with SharePoint solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other majors, or equivalent hands-on working experience.
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Up to 15% travel (in the USA and overseas).
Email resume to email@example.com to apply!