Malvern, PA 19355
Full-time permanent role
Onsite interview is a must. Local candidates preferred.
Visa sponsorship/transfer is not available.
- Direct global Salesforce.com implementation
- Analyze business needs, define requirements, develop content & create solutions
- Acting as a Salesforce.com SME, coordinate with management and various technical/business teams making sure the tool is effective.
- Create and execute a roadmap and vision for Salesforce.com
- Provide Salesforce.com administration and troubleshooting
- Assess business needs, design, prioritize, monitor and manage enhancement requests
- Create and ensure proper continuous improvement metrics are in place
- Create policy and define requirements for proper Salesforce usage
- Develop and enforce design standards and architecture
- Advanced design and development of enhancement requests and large projects.
- Process documentation
- Provide Salesforce.com best practices and end-user training to the organization
- 4-6 years of experience leading a Salesforce instance for a small to midsize company
- Salesforce certifications (Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I) is required. Additional certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Developer, etc.) are highly desirable.
- Candidate MUST HAVE Lightning Platform experience.
- Strong experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Components, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Understanding of change control best practices for Salesforce.com
- Understanding of SAP preferred
- Ability to develop and document technical specifications
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com