- Work from home (must work 1-day a month onsite)
- Contract to Hire
- Ambler, PA 19002
- Interview process: Phone, then onsite (no Skype)
*** Although it’s a remote role, however, we need local candidates within a drivable distance to work onsite first few days and then once a month ***
This is a 9-12 months Contract-to-Hire role. Visa sponsorship or processing is NOT available. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
This position requires heavy C#, and basic SQL experience. This is not a web development role. You will be involved in ETL development, applying mapping and logic to the input and output. Client uses SQL for primarily file transformations.
Key technical skills: C#, .NET, SQL, ETL coding skills
- Design, develop, test, and maintain client interface applications in the Accounts Receivable Management space.
- Build tools and software libraries to create a robust and efficient development environment.
- Work directly with users and clients for requirement analysis and user acceptance.
- Provide production support for RGS systems.
- Apply best practices and continuous improvement to RGS development processes and products.
- 6+ years’ experience in a C# .NET software development environment.
- Experience with the ASP.NET application framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
- Strong skills in SQL query development.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Additional Skills (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Financial Services industry experience.