Malvern, PA 19355
Full time W2 position. C2C/visa sponsorship not available.
In person interview is required
Selected candidates must take an online coding exercise
Collaborate with various teams to design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services through CI, CT, CD and HA practices.
Influence, develop and deliver architectural designs, standards, and tools for large-scale distributed systems.
Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance testing/analysis and systems tuning.
Solve problems relating to mission critical services; build automated solutions to prevent problem recurrence.
Interact with application development teams to understand requirements, troubleshoot problems, and evangelize adoption of systems practices
Contribute to and evangelize company’s engineering standards and practices.
Mentor junior engineers and peers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field.
- Expert in web-based applications and architecture.
- Experience in public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) is required
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL database technologies (SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.).
- Strong experience in Linux, some in Windows, is required
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices and pertinent tools such as Team City, Puppet, Chef, etc. is required
- Experience with SoA or microservice architectures is preferred
- Experience with Agile methodology
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Experience with TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, load balancing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in pertinent field, or equivalent experience
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org