The Senior Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for implementing, integrating and supporting Okta’s cloud technologies into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the Okta service.
- End-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- System administration of core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and IIS. Supporting Identity Access Management solutions, LDAP, SSO, SAML, REST APIs, and WS Federation Supporting Cloud Applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
Contact Luis DeJesus at luis.deJesus@Insourcenow.com to apply!