FTE (full time), direct hire opportunities, multiple positions
Positions open for mid level and senior level positions.
.NET Developer will be responsible for application development using .NET technologies. .NET Developer will work with MVC, APIs, AngularJS, OOP, and ORM (preferably nHibernate) as well as WCF, SOAP & Rest, Linq and Entity. This is an Agile environment and the .NET Developer will deliver high quality solutions, establish standards and put forth best practices, mentor/guide/lead developers and coordinate architecture. .NET Developer will advise on development projects and be a key member of the development team. Senior level roles will mentor/guide junior developers.
.NET Developer requirements
- 4-6+ years of experience with .NET development
- 2-4+ years of experience with WCF, REST, SOAP, and APIs
- Experience with AngularJS and/or Bootstrap
- Experience with T-SQL, stored procedures, working with backend development
- Experience with SQL database and other relational database
- Experience with non-relational database is preferred
Fantastic work environment, benefits, salary package, etc.
Contact Kristin Arnoldy at Kristin.email@example.com to apply.