Seeking a mature professional to provide support and troubleshooting for the effective deployment of new and updated information technology programs and systems including but not limited to procedural or programmatic matters, system documentation, and new systems or components testing and implementation. Progress and resolve matters to assure reliability, credibility, accuracy, and/or improved results of deployed systems to support business processes and enabling infrastructure aligned with organization strategy and objectives, and consistent with future information technology plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology field; equivalent experience may be considered; demonstrated knowledge of current technology.
- 4-6 years’ experience supporting deployment processes and troubleshooting in a previous application or infrastructure support role. Previous experience as an application developer or software engineer desirable.
- Understanding of and experience with enterprise-level, complex application deployments. Experience with JIRA/ Bamboo or other deployment and release management tools
- Experience with SVN / GIT or other source control tools
- Must exhibit excellent technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience with .NET based applications and Microsoft IIS
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 2003/2008/2012 operating systems.
- Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, ability to write/execute SQL Queries, and understanding of relational database concepts.
- Strong understanding of Client Server/Web application architectures.
- Must possess scripting ability (e.g. PowerShell, VBScript, C#, etc.)
- Understanding of basic web protocols and security. HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, certificates.
- Understanding of basic network, server, and storage concepts. TCP/IP, load balancing, virtualization, SMB/CIFS
- Knowledge of consuming APIs (e.g. RESTful)
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management tools is desired
- Is technically proficient in at least two relevant technology areas or skill sets (e.g. VMWare, Microsoft Technologies, PowerShell).
- Experience with public cloud deployments (AWS / Azure) is desired
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk 2013 and Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 is desired
- Linux – RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu support is a bonus.
- Works independently
- Produces consistent continued positive trends in results and overall performance
- Proactively identifies, analyzes and resolves daily procedural or programmatic problems across a broad range of systems/technology areas
- Increase in technical expertise & ability across applicable systems/technology areas of responsibility; remains current for these.
- Bamboo, application development and deployment experience the most important
- 100% paid employee benefit coverage (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
- Up to 20 Paid Days Off (4 weeks) per year to start
- + 9 Paid holidays
- Reimbursements: Tuition, Seminar and Professional Membership Dues
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Recognition Awards Program
- 401k with company match up to 7%
- Professional Development
- Flex time
- Business casual, friendly environment, just to name a few.
- ALL BENEFITS ARE EFFECTIVE THE FIRST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR HIRE DATE.