We are looking for a dynamic ServiceNow Administrator to support and develop in an expanding ServiceNow environment. You will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- 2+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.