List of Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise Service Management platforms and applications. (Preferably ServiceNow, BMC, CA or similar)
- Strong knowledge of scripting and Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
- Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 best practices
- ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Demonstrated consulting expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend) in mid-sized and large (Fortune 500) customer environments
- Demonstrated Enterprise Architecture skills, especially in Enterprise System Management and IT Service Management space
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move projects forward
InSource seeks experienced Solution Consulting Professionals to architect solid Enterprise Service Management platform solutions for our clients to enable them to transform from traditional organizational models to service based organizations.
As a senior member of the Solution Consulting team, this role will architect and design engagements implementing Enterprise Service Management solutions leveraging the InSource delivery model.
- Architecting and designing implementations of Enterprise Service Management platform solutions
- Develop roadmap and blueprints to enable client transition to Service based organization with clear, realistic, and pragmatic goals that are aligned with strategic direction
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Planning and managing discovery/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, developing SOWs for Professional Service engagements
- Demonstrations of Enterprise Service Management solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Assisting withe responses to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on ServiceNow product developments/releases to a level required for demos, POC/POVs, scoping sessions and customer roadmap development
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company, its technology partners and their competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products and services including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Staying current on professional service offerings related to implementations and ongoing enhancements and administration
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations…etc. in preparation for deployment
- Ensuring continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery
- Actively develop practice IP by driving continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars…etc.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Travel will be required as needed to serve the business. This position may require up to 50% of travel (US domestic only)