Location: Wayne PA
Start Date: Interview Now
Job Duration: Full time
Pay Rate: TBD (annual salary)
Job ID #: INSOURCE
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking confident and motivated self-starters to join our technical recruiting team. This person will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, checking references, completing paperwork, and setting up candidate meetings. You will also be responsible for building and sustaining proactive relationships with high potential candidates and future interest candidates by creating a pipeline of talent.
- Responsible for high volume full life-cycle recruiting for assigned clients for long term and short term projects.
- Based on business needs, source candidates and develop diverse slates of candidates.
Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements.
- Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on these interviews.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, administer pre-employment assessments, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Manage position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS): posting vacancies, searching the database, reviewing resumes, forwarding resumes and maintaining candidate activity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business/technical related field
- 1-2 years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a high volume staffing environment, a plus
- Prefer Technical industry experience.
Contact Ryan Moloney at email@example.com to apply.