- This event has passed.
Maryland ServiceNow User Group
March 23, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
We are very excited to announce the Maryland ServiceNow User Group meeting in Baltimore, MD!
Please join ServiceNow specialists and expert users to discuss the latest ServiceNow news and updates, along with best practice discussions and opportunities for networking with your fellow IT professionals. This SNUG’s topic is ServiceNow Speeding Up Your Enterprise-Grade Service Delivery!
This session will allow users to:
- Trade tips, tricks, and successes around the ServiceNow platform
- Hear best practices and demonstrations
- Network with your fellow IT professionals
- 10:30am — 11:00am Arrivals/Registration/Networking
11:00am — 11:15am Welcome & Introductions
- 11:15am — 12:00pm ServiceNow Roadmap (Kingston Highlights)
- 12:00pm — 1:00pm Lunch/Networking
- 1:00pm — 1:45pm Sponsor Customer Case (TBD)
- 1:45pm — 2:15pm Space Telescope Science Institute
- 2:15pm — 2:30pm Break
- 2:30pm — 3:10pm Legg Mason Customer Use Case
- 3:10pm — 3:45pm Howard County Customer Use Case
- 3:45pm Happy Hour on location at the Space Telescope Science Institute
Location: Space Telescope Science Institute | 3700 San Martin Drive Baltimore, MD 21218